The Civic Museum of Regina is the only museum with a mandate to collect materials related to Regina and the artifact collection has been carefully stewarded for over 50 years.
Your support allows the Museum to continue to tell the Story of Regina’s History!
Now in our new home and under the new operating name of the Civic Museum of Regina, there are a number of NEW benefits that members share in!!
- Over 3,000 sq. ft. of archival and programming space
- Ability to store all of the Collection
- Front parking and on street parking
- Close to downtown and warehouse district amenities
- Steps from City of Regina transit service
Other Benefits of your Membership that you’ve come to know and love!
- Copy of newsletters through the year – by mail, email or both, your choice!
- E-Goings-on updates on Museum happenings!
- Advance invitation to special events
- Invitation to New Member nights – come out and welcome our newest members!
- Advance invitation to annual gala fundraiser
- Annual acknowledgement in Annual Report and website
- Special Invitation to Annual Community Supporter Recognition event
- Access to Resource Library
- Vote at AGM (for members 18 years of age and older)
- 10% discount at Colours Art Supplies, and
- Other reciprocal benefits as implemented!
YES, I wish to support the Civic Museum of Regina with my New/Renewal Membership!
* one-time payment
Be sure to include your completed membership form found here.
Please make cheques payable to REGINA PLAINS MUSEUM INC. (the Registered Corporation and Charity name remains Regina Plains Museum Inc.) and mail to:
Civic Museum of Regina
1231 Broad Street
Regina SK S4R 1Y2
Complete the form below and click on Pay Now to complete your payment through PayPal and/or by credit card.